Apart from the standard alloy EN AW-6060, you can order profiles from us in various other alloys (EN AW -6082, EN AW -5083 and EN AW -5754). The range is constantly growing. If possible, we will source any dimensions not available in our stocklist.
Do you require complete pre-processing or profiles to size? You need look no further. We supply seawater-resistant alloys with an EN 10204-3.1 test certificate and EN AW -6082 with testing by various classification societies (GL, LR EMEA, DNV etc.) on request. We can also provide elbow pipes and fittings at short notice.
- Double-T profile (EN AW-6060, EN AW-6082)
- Flat (EN AW-5083, EN AW-5754, EN AW-6060, EN AW-6082)
- Flat-bulb (EN AW-6082)
- Half-round (EN AW-6082)
- Rectangular tube (EN AW-6060, EN AW-6082)
- Round (EN AW-6060)
- Circular tube (EN AW-2007, EN AW-5083, EN AW-5754, EN AW-6005A, EN AW-6060, EN AW-6082)
- T profile (EN AW-6060, EN AW-6082)
- U profile (EN AW-6060, EN AW-6082)
- Square (EN AW-6060)
- Square tube (EN AW-6060, EN AW-6082)
- Angle (EN AW-5083, EN AW-5754, EN AW-6060, EN AW-6082)
Exclusive distributor of large profiles for Constellium
In January 2008, AMCO became the exclusive distributor of large profiles for Constellium. You can download various profiles in a whole host of dimensions in a separate stocklist here.
We have even more to offer for shipbuilding: for example, explosion-welded steel-aluminium plate strips for composite construction.
On request, all sheets and profiles can be delivered with accompanying certificates from the classification society GERMANISCHER LLYOD (GL). Of course, we can also have DET NORSKE VERITAS (DNV), BUREAU VERITAS (BV) or LLOYDS REGISTER OF SHIPPING (LRS) carry out tests at our warehouse.